Institute of Computer Science and Technology ( UPTU Code :107)
Fee Structure Session 2021-2022
Admission Process Fee (One Time)
Through Entrance Test Tuition Fee (Rs)
Examination Fee (Rs)
Direct Admission Fee (One Time) depending on availability
|BCA||1,500/-||24,300/-||48,600/-||As Per University Rules||10,000/-|
|BBA||1,500/-||24,300/-||48,600/-||As Per University Rules||10,000/-|
|B.COM||1,500/-||–||24,300/-||As Per University Rules||10,000/-|
|MBA||1,500/-||42,500/-||85,000/-*||As Per University Rules||N/A|
|MCA||1,500/-||36,000/-||72,000/-*||As Per University Rules||N/A|
|M.COM||1,500/-||13,100/-||26,200/-||As Per University Rules||N/A|
|B.Sc (Bio-Tech)||1,500/-||–||26,200/-||As Per University Rules||N/A|
Admission Form/Prospectus – Rs.500/- (For All Courses)
Hostel Fee (Lodging + Fooding) Form Fee Rs. 250/-
(Per Annum in Rs.) Double Room Single Room
Boys 58,500/- 63,500/-
Girls 63,500/- –
Caution Money (Refundable) 3,000/- 3,000/-
Bus Fee Form Fee Rs. 100/-
Up to 10 Kms Rs. 18,000/- per academic session
10 to 25 kms Rs. 22,000/- per academic session
Uniform Fee :- Boys 4,200/-
- i) Hostel and Bus Fee are applicable for one academic session or one year, which ever is earlier.
- ii) For Direct Admission a few seats are reserved for courses in B.C.A., B.B.A. and B.Com. depending upon the exigency.
- iii) Hostelers will be given preference in admission to various courses.
Concession in Tuition Fees for New Admission
|MBA, MCA ,MCA Lateral and M.COM|
|S.No.||Marks(%) Secured in XIIth||Concession (First year only) On the basis of eligibility at the time of Admission|
|1||60% and above||10 % in First year Tuition Fees Only|
|2||Pass out from SHEPA UG. Taking Admission in PG Courses||
(i) 30% Concession in tuition fees for entire course.
(ii) Admission fees exempted.
(iii) Uniform fees exempted
Concession in Tution Fees for New Admission
|BBA, BCA ,B.Com. and B.Sc.(Bio-Technology)|
|S.No.||Marks(%) secured in Qualifying Examination (XIIth)||Concession (First year only) On the basis of elgibility at the time of Admission only|
|1||75 % and above Marks||10 % in First year Tuition Fees Only|
|2||Students appeared in ” Kautilya Mega Talent Hunt Examination “||10 % in First year Tuition Fees Only|
- 1.Students will be eligible to avail only one of the above specified scholarship facility.
- 2.Concession in Tuition Fees for outside students is applicable for First year only.
- 3.Students passed from NIOS or any other open schools will not be entitled for any concession.
- 4.Scholarship by Samaj Kalyan Department of Uttar Pradesh Government will be available as per the policy of the Govt.