Institute of Computer Science and Technology ( UPTU Code :107)
Fee Structure Session 2019-2020
|Course||Admission Process Fee (One Time)||Through Entrance Test Tution Fee (Rs)||Examination Fee (Rs)||Direct Admission Fee (One Time) depending on availability|
|BCA||1,500/-||24,300/-||48,600/-||As Per University Rules||10,000/-|
|BBA||1,500/-||24,300/-||48,600/-||As Per University Rules||10,000/-|
|B.COM||1,500/-||–||24,300/-||As Per University Rules||10,000/-|
|MBA||1,500/-||42,500/-||85,000/-*||As Per University Rules||N/A|
|MCA||1,500/-||36,000/-||72,000/-*||As Per University Rules||N/A|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||1,500/-||38,500/-||77,000/-*||As Per University Rules||N/A|
|M.COM||1,500/-||13,100/-||26,200/-||As Per University Rules||N/A|
|B.Sc (Bio-Tech)||1,500/-||–||26,200/-||As Per University Rules||N/A|
Admission Form/Prospectus – Rs.500/- (For All Courses)
Hostel Fee (Lodging + Fooding)Form Fee Rs. 250/-
(Per Annum in Rs.) Double Room Single Room
Boys 58,500/- 63,500/-
Girls 63,500/- –
Caution Money (Refundable) 3,000/- 3,000/-
Bus Fee Form Fee Rs. 100/-
Up to 10 Kms Rs. 18,000/- per academic session
10 to 25 kms Rs. 22,000/- per academic session
Uniform Fee Boys 4,200/-
- Hostel and Bus Fee are applicable for one academic session or one year, which ever is earlier.
- For Direct Admission a few seats are reserved for courses in B.C.A., B.B.A. and B.Com. depending upon the exigency.
- Admission test will be held in the month of June 2018 for B.B.A., B.C.A. and B.Com.
- Admission will be regulated in general on the basis of marks obtained in admission test.
- Hostellers will be given preference in admission to various courses.
Concession in Tution Fees for New Admission
|MBA, MCA and M.COM|
|S.No.||Marks(%) secured in Xth, XIIth and Graduation||Concession (First year only) On the basis of elgibility at the time of Admission only|
|1||Throughout 60% and above (in all above three examination)||20 % in First year Tution Fees Only|
|2||Secured 70 % or above in any two examination||20 % in First year Tution Fees Only|
|3||Secured 75 % or above in any two examination||20 % in First year Tution Fees Only|
|4||Secured 60 % or above in Graduation||15 % in First year Tution Fees Only|
|5||Passout from SHEPA UG. Talking Admission in PG Courses|| 20 % in First year Tution Fees Only
In case of qualifying in any of the above 1 to 3 category 10% extra will be allowed (Total 30%) in first year Tution Fees Only
In case of qualifying in 4th category, 5% extra will be allowed (Total 25%) in first year Tution Fees Only
|MCA Lateral Entry|
|1||Secured 75 % or above in Graduation||15 % in First year Tution Fees Only|
|2||Passout from SHEPA UG. Talking Admission in PG Courses||25 % in First year Tution Fees Only|
Concession in Tution Fees for New Admission (BBA, BCA, B.COM, & B.Sc)
|S.No.||Marks(%) secured in Qualifying Examination (XIIth)||Concession (First year only) On the basis of elgibility at the time of Admission only|
|1||Students Securing 80% or above Marks||25 % in First year Tution Fees Only|
- Students will be eligible to avail only of the above scholarship facility.
- Discount in Tution Fee is applicable for First year only.
- Scholership by samaj Kalyan department OF Uttar Pradesh Government. As per Policy of the Govt. (Scholership by U P State Government)