- B.Ed. students can answer questions in English as well as in Hindi medium.
- In B.Ed., theory papers will be evaluated out of 600 marks and practical paper will be evaluated out of 300 marks. First division would be awarded to those students who have secured 60% and above marks in both theory and Practical Papers separately. Similarly a student securing 48% and above in theory as well aspractical would be awarded II division and the rest would be awarded III division provided they acquire a minimum of 36% in total and at least 30% marks in each paper.
- For practical examination 60% and above would be considered I division, 48%and above as II division and 40% and above as III division.
- Following curriculum is prescribed for B.Ed. Examination.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
Paper I – Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education
Paper II – Educational Psychology
Paper III – Educational Evaluation and Action Research
Paper IV – Educational Technology and Computer-Assisted Instruction
Paper V – Any one to be selected from the following papers:-
- Educational Guidance and Counselling
- Environmental Education in Indian Perspective
- History and Problems of Indian Education
VI and VII paper – Two teaching subjects have to be selected from the following groups in which only one subject is to be selected from each group.
- Sanskrit Teaching
- Hindi Teaching
- English Teaching
- History Teaching
- Geography Teaching
- Civics Teaching
- Economics Teaching
- Commerce Teaching
- General Science Teaching
- Home Science Teaching
- Biology Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching